Carolyn's Year in Pictures
One a day!
May 7, 2010
Four weeks ago Casey died. Today I received from my family a
keepsake to honor Casey. Look at his pink little nose! I still cry
over Casey - I miss him terribly. This lovely treasure will remind me
of casey's adventurous spirit.
2 comments:
cpurl17
said...
I miss Casey too. (((((HUGS))))
May 8, 2010 at 6:50 AM
DreCat
said...
That is so nice. Big hug.
May 8, 2010 at 11:53 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
March
(4)
August
(4)
July
(14)
June
(3)
May
(4)
April
(33)
March
(9)
July
(11)
June
(27)
May
(33)
April
(30)
March
(33)
February
(27)
January
(31)
December
(1)
April
(1)
January
(10)
December
(31)
November
(18)
October
(30)
September
(28)
August
(31)
July
(32)
June
(29)
May
(31)
April
(30)
March
(31)
February
(28)
January
(31)
2 comments:
I miss Casey too. (((((HUGS))))
That is so nice. Big hug.
Post a Comment