Carolyn's Year in Pictures
One a day!
January 12, 2010
Last night I heard a "pop!" sound. I thought it came from the outside; however when I opened my fridge this morning I saw what made that noise! Exploding frozen soda can - which can be seen as a mess or as coke slushy.
2 comments:
DreCat
said...
i see a mess.
January 13, 2010 at 4:08 PM
cpurl17
said...
wow! you could have lost an eye.
January 14, 2010 at 3:47 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
March
(4)
August
(4)
July
(14)
June
(3)
May
(4)
April
(33)
March
(9)
July
(11)
June
(27)
May
(33)
April
(30)
March
(33)
February
(27)
January
(31)
December
(1)
April
(1)
January
(10)
December
(31)
November
(18)
October
(30)
September
(28)
August
(31)
July
(32)
June
(29)
May
(31)
April
(30)
March
(31)
February
(28)
January
(31)
2 comments:
i see a mess.
wow! you could have lost an eye.
Post a Comment