Carolyn's Year in Pictures
One a day!
August 18, 2008
oops! I almost forgot to take a picture today. It was going to be of me icing my foot but that was too disgusting so you get the first thing I saw after I deleted my foot picture.
1 comment:
Unknown
said...
What happened to your foot? Hope you are feeling better.
August 22, 2008 at 9:53 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
March
(4)
August
(4)
July
(14)
June
(3)
May
(4)
April
(33)
March
(9)
July
(11)
June
(27)
May
(33)
April
(30)
March
(33)
February
(27)
January
(31)
December
(1)
April
(1)
January
(10)
December
(31)
November
(18)
October
(30)
September
(28)
August
(31)
July
(32)
June
(29)
May
(31)
April
(30)
March
(31)
February
(28)
January
(31)
1 comment:
What happened to your foot? Hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment