
Look good? Well it wasn't. I think the beans were lard infested so I just ate the rice and the enchilada. Wasted my whole day of calories on a bad lunch and that makes me very sad. The kicker? I gave my friend three choices. One: American 'burgers/fries/milkshake place Two: A cute homemade Soup and Sammy place Three (jokingly): Bad Mexican food. My friend said anything but Three. Where did he end up taking me? Three. Me and my bad lunches.
4 comments:
A bad Mexican meal is so disappointing. I bet you wanted to go to #2.
Sorry for the stupid lunch. You need a piece of chocolate to make you feel happy. Just a teensy bit to elevate your endorphins.
I'm feeling a bit nauseated looking at that.
eat your tomato it is good for you.
i thought Yellow Rose's comment read I bet you wanted to go #2. LOL
Post a Comment