One a day!
My eye is tearing up just looking at that picture. You need to get a kitty pirate eye patch.
oh poor baby! :( I hope here eye is better soon.
What did the vet say?
Poor Simone -- I do hope it clears up soon.
Poor baby. She looks so sad. I hope she's back to being all bright eyed very soon.
Poor girl! Give her a hug from Aunt Susan. Did I miss something? What happened to her eye?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
My eye is tearing up just looking at that picture. You need to get a kitty pirate eye patch.
oh poor baby! :( I hope here eye is better soon.
What did the vet say?
Poor Simone -- I do hope it clears up soon.
Poor baby. She looks so sad. I hope she's back to being all bright eyed very soon.
Poor girl! Give her a hug from Aunt Susan. Did I miss something? What happened to her eye?
Post a Comment