One a day!
Ahhhhh.... but it was so good!
a meatless big mac? blech! Now that IS a sin! LOLOh God, now I want a big mac! I haven't had one in a loooooong time!
Well, I just ate a Mickey D's Double Cheeseburger so I guess we're in the same boat! But ya know what? I'm not gonna kick myself for it, and neither should you. After all, tomorrow is another day.
I hope that was a meatless Big Mac or else you really did sin...against the Vegan gods.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ahhhhh.... but it was so good!
a meatless big mac? blech! Now that IS a sin! LOL
Oh God, now I want a big mac! I haven't had one in a loooooong time!
Well, I just ate a Mickey D's Double Cheeseburger so I guess we're in the same boat! But ya know what? I'm not gonna kick myself for it, and neither should you. After all, tomorrow is another day.
I hope that was a meatless Big Mac or else you really did sin...against the Vegan gods.
Post a Comment