One a day!
Have you tried soy yogurt? Not bad.
Now I want some. But only in an oink glass.
I love that stuff. I just finished the last of my carton and I need to go get some more.
That glass is cute! I love it too. I tried the vanilla and it was kind of icky. But now I wonder if I just forgot to shake it up first. Guess I'll shake before I try another glass.
Thanks to this picture, I picked some up today...The power of suggestion.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Have you tried soy yogurt? Not bad.
Now I want some. But only in an oink glass.
I love that stuff. I just finished the last of my carton and I need to go get some more.
That glass is cute! I love it too. I tried the vanilla and it was kind of icky. But now I wonder if I just forgot to shake it up first. Guess I'll shake before I try another glass.
Thanks to this picture, I picked some up today...The power of suggestion.
Post a Comment