One a day!
You work with Godzilla?
LMAO I dont dare ask whose cube that belongs lol
Clean up your cube!
I don't see Dwight. :-(My son and I were just talking yesterday about the huge inflatable Godzilla that his dad gave him when he was 6 years old!
What is that? It looks like an airplain crashed into an office.
Cannot see Dwight bobble head either. I did see where someone wrote crime scene on the tape. Good times!
I think that's Dwight hanging upside down from the shelf at the top, partially obscured by the tape.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You work with Godzilla?
LMAO I dont dare ask whose cube that belongs lol
Clean up your cube!
I don't see Dwight. :-(
My son and I were just talking yesterday about the huge inflatable Godzilla that his dad gave him when he was 6 years old!
What is that? It looks like an airplain crashed into an office.
Cannot see Dwight bobble head either. I did see where someone wrote crime scene on the tape. Good times!
I think that's Dwight hanging upside down from the shelf at the top, partially obscured by the tape.
Post a Comment