One a day!
poor little guy!
awe poor Casey whats wrong with him? Is he ok?
Awww poor baby, Casey! Feel better soon. *kitty kisses*
oh poor baby.
I have a feeling this is not going to be fun. Car = Vets. Yup...no fun at all.
Feel better Casey cat.
It's not fun for you or little Casey. But that's a great picture.
HA! That's the look I get from Molly when I put her in the cat carrier to go to the groomer - which happens to be tomorrow! It's especially embarrassing because she's a DOG.
Awwwwww. How's Casey Cat doing anyhow? Poor little guy.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
poor little guy!
awe poor Casey whats wrong with him? Is he ok?
Awww poor baby, Casey! Feel better soon. *kitty kisses*
oh poor baby.
I have a feeling this is not going to be fun. Car = Vets. Yup...no fun at all.
Feel better Casey cat.
It's not fun for you or little Casey. But that's a great picture.
HA! That's the look I get from Molly when I put her in the cat carrier to go to the groomer - which happens to be tomorrow! It's especially embarrassing because she's a DOG.
Awwwwww. How's Casey Cat doing anyhow? Poor little guy.
Post a Comment