One a day!
That's pretty!
Awe such pretty snow now you have some like I do :)
I'll send you all of ours if you like!
Well...I already have close to 3 feet in my yard now and more on the way in the next couple days but I love it :) If you want some more just let me know ;)
Oh my gosh! pretty but stay away from me!
I do not miss shoveling.
Great picture!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's pretty!
Awe such pretty snow now you have some like I do :)
I'll send you all of ours if you like!
Well...I already have close to 3 feet in my yard now and more on the way in the next couple days but I love it :) If you want some more just let me know ;)
Oh my gosh! pretty but stay away from me!
I do not miss shoveling.
Great picture!
Post a Comment