One a day!
King of the Mountain!!
Now that I'm up here, how do I get down?
Bow before me lowly human! Oh, and bring me something good to eat.
"Hold still, i need to jump on your head"
Very brave! Superkitty.
"yes! I can see! the grass IS greener on the other side!"
Hey, is it true if I jump I will land on all fours? One way to find out...Geronimo!
Be careful, Weebs. We like whole kitties -- not broken ones.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
King of the Mountain!!
Now that I'm up here, how do I get down?
Bow before me lowly human! Oh, and bring me something good to eat.
"Hold still, i need to jump on your head"
Very brave! Superkitty.
"yes! I can see! the grass IS greener on the other side!"
Hey, is it true if I jump I will land on all fours? One way to find out...Geronimo!
Be careful, Weebs. We like whole kitties -- not broken ones.
Post a Comment