One a day!
Oh my god you crack me up! Jay said you look like a world war I fighter pilot getting ready to go fight the Germans!I'm not sure how you manage to look cute cutting onions.I love your valentine kitchen towel! Hee!
What a nut you are!BTW, do those things work?
Snort
LOL great action shot. Good advertisement. I need a pair.
They could put that pic on a billboard for Onion Goggles!
You're hysterical!
Have you been watching Bob Boobersux?
Who is taking these pictures of you? Onion goggles. You look like you are ready for deep sea diving.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my god you crack me up! Jay said you look like a world war I fighter pilot getting ready to go fight the Germans!
I'm not sure how you manage to look cute cutting onions.
I love your valentine kitchen towel! Hee!
What a nut you are!
BTW, do those things work?
Snort
LOL great action shot. Good advertisement. I need a pair.
They could put that pic on a billboard for Onion Goggles!
You're hysterical!
Have you been watching Bob Boobersux?
Who is taking these pictures of you? Onion goggles. You look like you are ready for deep sea diving.
Post a Comment