One a day!
It's like an "eye spy" game! I see, a Mickey, and a Jack-o-lanter, an apple, two hats...
Now THAT'S a great desk!!
Office Yoga?
LOVE THE DESK they say the sign of a great mind is a messy desk You must be a genius
i see an apple, an umbrella, two hats, mickey...
I was so intrigued by all the stuff I enlarged the picture to get a good look. I am a cubicle voyeur.
Cats for Dummies?????
I'm hypervenilating!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
It's like an "eye spy" game! I see, a Mickey, and a Jack-o-lanter, an apple, two hats...
Now THAT'S a great desk!!
Office Yoga?
LOVE THE DESK
they say the sign of a great mind is a messy desk
You must be a genius
i see an apple, an umbrella, two hats, mickey...
I was so intrigued by all the stuff I enlarged the picture to get a good look. I am a cubicle voyeur.
Cats for Dummies?????
I'm hypervenilating!
Post a Comment